Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Where does the time go

Ok, let me try to see if I can form a sentence or two that will make sense here. I have just been released from taxi driving prison. I have been incarcerated since February 15, 1991 and was released this past Monday. I am not able to articulate what this freedom means to this mere woman. I had the opportunity to actually finish a load of laundry today without having to leave our home to go drive someone to school. work, or theater practice. If you are still wondering what I am talking about, my son, Colton, who is to be 18 in a few months finally took his drivers test and passed with flying colors.

Needless to say, my prayer life has picked up tremendous speed since Monday afternoon. I know we all have God on speed dial, but I just wonder if mom's of teenage drivers prayers are on a faster speed than say those who teenagers are not driving. Maybe, just maybe I will now have the time to write and post pictures. So much has happened this past year.

If anyone who reads this will give me a few days, I promise I will return.



No comments: