Thursday, December 30, 2010

Days Before the New Year

Am I the only person who would schedule contract work between Christmas and the New Year? Please tell me there are others out there that are just as crazy as I am. Since moving into our home a little over 4 years ago, we have been experiencing some ceiling problems. No, the ceiling isn't about to come down; however, the drywall tape was beginning to show in several places. Mac, our builder, was not pleased with the aesthetic of his work so he wanted it fixed at his expense. Have I mentioned I love our builder. Here is the work they began to day and will finish tomorrow.


I thought I would share a few pictures taken Christmas Day. I am hoping to get some pictures from my sister that were taken Christmas Eve. You will understand why if she come through with the pictures.
Our sweet little Christmas elf.

Colton is theatrical even when it comes to opening gifts.

Carley received lots of music this year.
Gideon has his own ideas of Christmas morning.

David decided to give Colton and Carley windshield whippers for Christmas.

David had a minion Christmas.
My BFF sent our family this basket filled for what is needed for a great family night. David and I didn't wait long until we plunged into the pistachios.
All my children plus my mom are ready to eat.
David and I decided we would get something for GNS members and their cars. One GNS member is a bike rider, so he couldn't get what we were buying.
We think they like them.
My sweet mom is always fun to watch at Christmas. She doesn't like for her picture to be taken.
Not sure what was so funny, but there are very few dull moments around if Vincent is here.

I think we can say we have all just experienced a miracle. I have blogged twice before 2010 ended. Could this be a sign that I can blog more than once a year. Let's hope so. I think it is safe to say I won't be back on here until Jan. 2011. We have the NC/Tenn game to watch this evening. Tomorrow brings a busy day of contractors, the gym, shopping and having lunch with my sister. Saturday we are spending New Years Eve watching FSU spank South Carolina. I pray I don't have to eat my words. I have very little against South Carolina, I just really don't like Steve Crybaby Spurrier. Hope all of you have a Happy New Year.










No comments: