Monday, March 23, 2009

Almost An Entire Month Since I Have Posted

I received an e-mail from my mom today asking if I have quit posting because I have signed on to Face Book. There could be some truth to that, but more than anything, life has become too busy for me. In the Cash home there comes a time beginning in February and ends about this time of the year we call Awana season. During this season I feel we fall of the face of the earth and land in the land of Awana. In February we host Bible Quiz at our church. If I was a clubber or a parent of a clubber I would have no idea what all takes place behind the scenes of Bible Quiz. Months and months of planning goes into making the event happen. A few weeks after Bible Quiz the Awana Games event happens. In reality, Bible Quiz takes more prep time but the least exhausting of the two events. This past weekend we hosted Awana Games here in our home town. Last night I was thinking I was going to take the day off just to recuperate from the weekend. I would go into all the details of what takes place but I am afraid I would bore you in about two sentences. Take my word for it.

Here are some pictures of Sparks Games. My Sparks took 2nd place and I am so proud of them.
Sorry for the blurriness. This was taken from a cell phone. Colton is on the far right dressed as Streamwood.

Sparky Safari Relay

Balloon Battle

Sparky Train

Award Ceremony

This is the first post of others to come. We are keeping ourselves busy concentrating on the senior in our home. We are working hard to get him through his senior year. Who knew that last year in high school was going to be the most difficult one. Until then I will leave you now.

No comments: