Sunday, February 22, 2009

I Love My Hair Colorist

Does life ever slow down? Don't answer the question, I already know the answer and I don't like the answer. I received an e-mail from my in-laws who are in their mid 60's telling me all that they are doing. They haven't slowed down at all. I look at mom who can run circles around me and she never slows down. I am beginning to wonder if I am living life in slow motion and I am getting exhausted watching others live life in the fast lane.

The purpose of this post isn't for me to complain about how tired I am. The purpose is to esteem the most wonderful, handsome, fun loving man on the planet. There are no words to even describe the love David has for me. David expresses his love in so many ways, but I believe the one way he shows love the most is in this servant role he created for himself almost 15 years ago. God commands men to love their wife as Christ loves the church. Jesus said he didn't come to be served but to serve others. David takes God for His word. Here are some pictures of David being a servant.

Prepping the hair for the color.


Adding the final color to the rest of the hair.


Now you know how I have strawberry blonde hair. It comes from a box and a man who loves me so much. I hope I haven't bored you with a hair story. I hope to post some more news about the buzzing business of the Cash home soon. We are ALWAYS doing something. Have a wonderful day.

No comments: