Monday, April 6, 2009

What I Won't Do for My Sparkies

This past Thursday night was Crazy Hair and/or Crazy Hat night at our Awana club. I am the Sparks director that is characterized by forgetting about the special theme nights until about 2 hours before we have to leave. I didn't have the creativity or time to make a crazy hat, but hair, I can do some crazy hair with some help from a crazy daughter. Here is hers and my master piece. The last picture was taken unbeknown to me by a friend who is quite sneaky with her cell phone. Notice that David wore a crazy hat.




This is David and me looking over some records. Don't we make a pair?


This week is spring break for Carley and me. I plan do some catching up with the up keep of house and yard work. My Weight Wathcher's leader has asked me to meet her at Publix to meet with the assistant manger to do a walk through the store to tag WW friendly food. I will be happy to help her with that project. Then there is the endless of laundy that needs to be done. I think every woman needs a laundry fairy. Forget the fairy godmother, I need the laundry fairy. Laundy is on my to do list too. Maybe I can post again before my mini vacation is over.


1 comment:

jen said...

Reminds me when I used to play with your hair! lol