Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Gideon...aka Romeo

Life must have slowed down a bit if I am to the point of blogging about my dog. This isn't just any ordinary dog, this is Gideon. See, I am really not a dog person, I am more a cat person. We are not true believers in reincarnation, but if there were such a thing, we think maybe Gideon would be an example. Gideon is more cat like than dog like and I use to have a cat that just loved me. This cat was unusual, she worshiped me, not expecting me to worship her like most cats are characterized. Gideon does some unusual things. I will let the pictures tell this story.


We should have known with this look we were going to have a dog with lots of personality. Can you see the cat like attitude in this picture?

What dog would sleep like this?


This is Gideon resting his back paws on David's feet while David rubs Gideon's ears.

This is the look we get when Gideon wants to play ball.


Do I need to say any more about this "cat" look Gideon is giving. These picture says attitude all over them.


Gideon loves hanging out with me even if it means having to sit under my chair instead of being in my lap. As you can see, he is a little disgusted that I am taking way too much time on the computer.


Gideon can always find someone to pick him up and hold him. He loves to be loved on.

This was taken last night while several guys were playing Rock Band. One guy sang a little louder than the average noise level in our home. I was never able to capture more of Gideon's funnier expressions, so this is as close as it will get. We was a little worried.


At the end of a long walk, run, or just playing with Levi, you will find Gideon just like this. The old saying is true, let sleeping dogs lie.


This is more than likely my last post of the year, so for those who drop by, I want to wish you a wonderful Happy New Year. As one person put it in another post that I read, I hope you have a fantastic Jesus year!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Terrie, Just got finished reading a bunch of your blogs. I had seen your website mentioned in your holiday card. Your kids have grown so much & Carley sure looks a lot like you used to. Hope you & your family have an awesome New Year! Lots of love, Lisa R.