Sunday, January 11, 2009

How Could They Have Known?

I, along with most people my age, grew up on School House Rock. May times I passed my multiplication speed test singing the different multiplication songs. Who will ever forget what an interjection is due to School House Rock. There is the famous song with the words "I am a bill, sitting here on Capital Hill...." I was reminiscing with the help of YouTube when I cam across this little dity. We have to remember these cute little videos were made in the mid to late 70's. How did they know Washington would be a three ring circus, or has Washington always been a circus?



3 comments:

Yoke said...

Oh I think it has always been one ... this is just a bigger, better, more ... er, improved circus.

Terrie and Carley said...

I could not agree with you more.

Anonymous said...

can't say i ever learned or even heard of that in homeschool. ;)