Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Rayman Raving Rabbids 2


Have you ever heard of this game? This game is one silly simple game that is a lot of fun playing with friends. I am not sure how much fun it is playing a lone, but let me just show you a few pictures of friends and I playing the game. I have come to the conclusion I must not have much pride left in me after showing pictures of myself playing. The pictures are not flattering to this ego of mine. Oh, well here it goes.



The first picture isn't all that clear, but this one tells the story. We are playing a mini-game called the thinking game. What one has to do to win the mini-game is place the Wii controller to the temple of their head and begin to think. Here we are playing the thinking game. Don't we look silly! This is pitiful to say, but this is one of the very few games I won. I think David lost because he didn't put both hands to his temple like the rest of us.

We are playing a mini-game of balancing rotating plates on a stick. We control the plates and the rotating speed of our sticks by moving our Wii controller in a clockwise circle. Poor David wasn't able to balance many plates on his stick. Meanwhile, I was having a great time balancing plates with great acuracy. This is the only other game I won. Between David and the other two young whipper snapper players I did't have a chance at winning any other games.

I want to thank our friend Donna for hosting this great gathering of friends together in her home and for sending me the pictures to blog. Donna is not the typical single person. She took Carley and our friend's two children for the day to play Wii games. Later we all met at Donna's house for pizza and to play more Wii games. We are going to have to do this again soon. Until I blogg again, which will be soon. Have a happy day or evening if you are reading this at night.


No comments: