Thursday, January 15, 2009

Not Me Strikes Again

We all have this extra person in our lives named Not Me. This individual lives on all continents and can speak all languages know to man. Most of the time Not Me gets a bad rap and is known for his bad and very destructive activity. Something unusual happened today.

On Wednesday evenings I host a ladies Bible study in my home. There are 16 ladies who attend so I have to do some rearranging of the furniture. I bring furniture from different areas in my home which includes two dinning room chairs. I was so tired from last night that I didn't place all the furniture back to where each piece belongs. This morning I began moving pieces back to where they belong but got interrupted shortly after I got started. I had it all done but one dining room chair. Carley and I left around noon to meet my mom and sister for lunch and than ran errands. When I came back, the dinning room chair had been moved back to where it belongs. It only made sense that Colton had moved that chair back for me. When I thanked him for taking care of moving the chair, he quickly told me he didn't move it back. Carley looked at me and said it wasn't her that moved the chair either. I knew it couldn't be her because she was with me. David was at work, so that only leaves one person left, Not Me.

Not Me, if you are reading this, I want to thank you for helping me out today. Don't ever give up on Not Me; one day he or she may just surprise you with some act of kindness. Maybe I can keep Not Me around for awhile. Maybe just one day this Not Me may visit you.

Have a great day!

No comments: